10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
1. You have to cancel your trip due to sickness, accident, or death of you, a family member, or traveling companion.
2. You could lose any nonrefundable deposits and/or incur charges, if bad weather conditions cause delay or cancellation of your trip.
3. Your luggage could be lost or delayed or stolen, forcing you to buy additional clothes, essentials or even prescription medications.
4. Your cruise line, airline, or tour operator goes bankrupt.
5. You have a medical emergency in a foreign country. Most major health plans in the U.S. offer little or no medical expense protection
6. You could have a medical emergency requiring emergency medical evacuation while traveling. Over 70 percent of U.S. health plans, including HMOs and PPOs will not cover emergency medical evacuations.
7. You could run into major travel delays forcing you to miss a portion of your trip or cruise and be forced to pay additional lodging expenses while you wait.
8. You could be forced to evacuate your resort due to a hurricane or other weather conditions, cutting your trip short… with no recourse for reimbursement for the remaining portion of your vacation.
9. You could lose your important travel documents stranding you while traveling abroad.
10. You can lose your job but you have already paid for the trip or cruise and need your cash back.
We HIGHLY recommend obtaining travel insurance.
Be sure to indicate that you are working with a Travel Agency
The Agency number is: 53129 and the Agent number is: 13489